How to apply pigmentation cream?
- Test a small patch of skin using the skin cream before you put it on your face.
- Apply a small amount near your ear lobe and observe for 24 hours. Do not use the product if inflammation or irritation occurs.
- Clean your face thoroughly before applying the skin cream. Remove all makeup and other cosmetic creams.
- NB!!! If you are looking to cure patches of skin pigmentation or dark spots on your skin, apply the cream only on the affected areas.
- Apply moisturizer if your skin feels dry.
- Avoid going out in the sun without applying sunscreen SPF 15.
It’s very important to apply the cream only to effected / problem areas to treat the pigmentation spots, after the desired skin tone is achieved at the problem areas, the cream can be applied to the whole face to lighten the overall skin tone of the face.
Do not buy a skin pigmentation cream that contains hydroquinone, mercury or steroids. Hydroquinone is the most harmful skin bleaching agent and it acts as a carcinogen. Steroids and mercury are equally dangerous for your health. Many countries have banned these agents because of their potential side effects. When looking for a pigmentation cream, make sure to look for a combination of effective and natural ingredients.
CutisWhite is a safe and effective product, and is FREE from hydroquinone, mercury or steroids.