Diet – Healthy Eating Plan
Diet – A healthy eating plan gives your body the nutrients it needs every day while staying within your daily calorie goal for weight loss. A healthy eating plan also will lower your risk for heart disease and other health conditions.
A healthy eating plan:
- Emphasizes vegetables, fruits, whole grains, and fat-free or low-fat dairy products
- Includes lean meats, poultry, fish, beans, eggs, and nuts
- Limits saturated and trans fats, sodium, and added sugars
- Controls portion sizes
Follow these effective eating plans developed using our products as support.
9 TIPS to help your body detoxify:
- Keep yourself well hydrated by drinking lots of water, juices and herbal tea.
- Eat plenty of fiber, including brown rice and whole grains.
- Eat plenty fresh fruits, vegetables and legumes (organically-grown is best), like broccoli, red and green vegetables, cauliflower, beets, onions, garlic and beans.
- Try focusing on enjoying lighter, smaller meals like vegetable based soups and salads.
- Snack on nuts and seeds such as sunflower seeds, flaxseeds, pumpkin seeds, almonds, cashews, and walnuts.
- Avoid processed and fried foods.
- Stay away from sugary and caffeinated drinks as much as possible.
- Breathe deeply to allow oxygen to circulate more completely through your system.
- Do light exercise for about an hour a day.